Protocol for Banner Dedications
- The Lodge should write to the Provincial Grand Secretary, enclosing the relevant designs and documentation for the Banner approval.
- The Provincial Grand Secretary will correspond with the Grand Secretary and the Lodge Secretary to ensure that the appropriate approval is given.
- Once approval to the Banner design has been given by the Provincial Grand Secretary, the date of the celebration will be determined by the APGM, after consulting the Lodge. The event will be placed in the Provincial Calendar.
- See full procedure notes below.
- A list of the names and email addresses of the Provincial Deputation will be sent by the Provincial Grand Secretary to the District Secretary. [This is, of course, dependent on the date of the function and the announcement of the Provincial Officers for a particular year].
- After the Ceremony has been held, written confirmation that the Banner has been dedicated should be given by the APGM to the Provincial Grand Secretary. The appropriate Provincial records will be adjusted and the event included in the Minutes of Provincial Grand Lodge.
- If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact either Susan O’Neill or Andrew Holland in the Secretariat – 01706 833170.
Lodge and Chapter Badges